Is there a way to send say... A thousand of the exact text message to a single number from a iPhone?

I have no intentions of harassing someone, its for a somewhat... 'complicated' project...

I know it could be done with my old Moto tethered. Can it be done on iPhone itself?
    2009-08-20 12:30 AM
    Ya, but you gotta type and send a thousand times
    2009-08-20 03:56 AM
    anyone???
    2009-08-20 04:04 AM
    ya just add multiple recipients in the field (as numbers or names of contacts).

if you mean to the same person at the same time then idk
    2009-08-20 06:00 AM
    copy & paste ^_^
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-20 06:03 AM
    You cant add the same number more than once. And it needs to be as rapid as possible. But its fine if it takes hours. It MUST be very close to exactly spaced, not like 10 at one time, then 10 more... etc.

All I want is a 'quantity' field in the SMS app... Sounds possible, right?
    2009-08-20 06:39 AM
    possible, yeah, but it's not there for a good reason
    imagine you have 500 free txt messages per month, someone is pissing you off and you can send him 500 messages with a single click.

if you are a developer you can write an app that can do it, thought, I have no doubt it's possible.
    But depending on what you are trying to do I would first check if your carrier allows that and if you are running into some kind of legal issues.
    2009-08-20 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD