Hey guys I have an iphone 3gs 32gb that i got a couple weeks ago. i jailbroke and unlocked it fine and it was working great. but this morning i woke up and it was on this screen. i tried to jailbreak it with redsn0w but its stuck on the "uploading exploit" stage.... Please help me guys I have no phone right now and really need one... please!

YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY
    2009-08-21 05:10 PM
    Fella,

can you explain how you did the jailbreak, version numbers of the phone, the version of the OS your doing the JB and the version of Redsn0w your using.

i used redsn0w 0.8
    and the 3.0 version from this site ending in 7A341
    http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

iPhone already had 3.0.1

also have you tried holding down the home button and power button for 10 seconds?

Thanks

Dal
    Last edited by w3dal; 2009-08-21 at 05:26 PM.
    2009-08-21 05:23 PM
    I'd do what it tells you: connect it to itunes. then you should be able to restore the phone, and after that run redsnow to jailbreak it. and it should be back working in no time.
    2009-08-21 05:24 PM
    If you are stuck at unloading exploit you probably used the wrong firmware. Make sure you have the 3GS firmware, not the 3g. That happened to me once..
    2009-08-21 05:30 PM
    Im on the 32gb iphone 3gs. 3.0.1. i was jailbreaking with the 3.0 firmware like always. (with redsn0w).
    now my computer wont even recognioze my phone.... is it bricked??
    will apple replace it??
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY
    2009-08-21 05:35 PM
    Im on the 32gb iphone 3gs. 3.0.1. i was jailbreaking with the 3.0 firmware like always. (with redsn0w).
    now my computer wont even recognioze my phone.... is it bricked??
    will apple replace it??

reboot your PC,

reboot your iPhone

then connect your iPhone to the computer with iTunes already running, then do a restore.

i was under the impression you cannot brick them now?

Dal
    iPhone 3GS (3.1.1)