Hi all

I have a 3g Jailbroken iPhone running on T Mobile but cannot seem to be able to send MMS - I have software 3.0 but in he setting>messaging there is nothing regarding MMS

Does anyone know why or how I could fix this, or if it's even possible?

Thanks
    2009-08-30 10:35 AM
    you have to enter the MMS information yourself. go to settings > general > network > cellular data network > MMS
    these information for a lot of carriers an be found under help.benm.at (you have to visit it from your iphone, not computer!)

when you entered the info, reboot and you should have MMS
    2009-08-30 10:39 AM
    Hi there

Thanks for that, I visited the site and installed the TMobile info, reset the settings and only User,APN and Password have any information in them, I rebooted but still no MMS

Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Soory - just realised I used the tethering settings

Scrolled down to MMS settings on that site and the UK is not listed on it?

OK so I just phoned T Mobile and they gave me the settings as below, for anyone who needs them:

APN: general.t-mobile.co.uk
    Username: user
    Password: pass
    MMSC: http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk:8002
    MMS Proxy: 149.254.201.135:8080

After putting the settings in, turn off WiFi if your connected then reboot the phone, send an MMS to yourself using the 3g connection then you should be good to go shortly after - you have to send an MMS before you can receive one.
    Last edited by taffam; 2009-08-30 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-30 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD