A few weeks ago (after much deliberation) I decided to jailbreak my iphone. All I can think of now is what took me so long. Since then I have been enjoying the plethora of new capabilities that jailbreaking brings.

However, there is one thing that is driving me crazy. MY GPS HAS STOPPED WORKING! I've tried it several times and out of 30 attempts it only worked once (ironically enough while i was standing next to the apple store on fifth avenue). I have read some posts that describe similar problems but no clear solutions.

In terms of specs, I have a 3g, 16 GB, black phone that is running 3.0 FW and was jailbroken using PwnageTool.

I have attached some screenshots of the phone and the error screen. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated!!
    Attached Thumbnails Location can no longer be determined: GPS NOT WORKING-error-screen.jpg   Location can no longer be determined: GPS NOT WORKING-shot-1.jpg   Location can no longer be determined: GPS NOT WORKING-shot-2.jpg   Location can no longer be determined: GPS NOT WORKING-shot-3.jpg  
    2009-08-31 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD