I have an iPhone 2G on 3.0.1
    When I put in my O2 sim and power on a message comes up saying "Waiting for Activation" then says "Network Lost your cellular network is no longer available". When searching for carriers it finds them then when I tap on one it says restricted network and on the top left it says "NO SERVICE".
    Before updating to the latest firmware I was on 1.1.4 + 2.0 + 2.2and was jailbroken on all these firmwares and the unlock option was checked on QuickPwn each time and still getting the same problem. I have also tried on multiple sims

Please I will appreciate anyone who helps. Thank you
    2009-09-01 12:29 PM
    i have similar problem phone recognizes three major carriers even the phone number of the sim but will not connect for some reason like you i have jailbroken it on many firmwares before and used redsn0w correctly for this jailbreak every thing else is working fine have downloaded boot neuter from cydia and manually unlocked and flashed the baseband and restored as new phone and jailbroke it again and again have also reset all settings am at a loss CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE I AM STUCK
    2009-09-01 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD