Just wondering if its me or are there others out there who are getting tired of it...

?
    2009-09-08 10:43 AM
    Yeah, when u first get it you take it every where you go. But after awhile you start to get over the hype. I have heaps of apps and im sick of all of them :P

But its still nice to have everything a computer has on a small device. Internet, games, phone, skype, music, videos, email etc... its a nice braging tool as well 'suck **** b***'s i got me a iPhone :P
    2009-09-08 10:52 AM
    funnily, I'm not. I thought I maybe would, but I now own an iPhone for 2 years and I'm still excited to use it all the time. It's just so amazing and I really do a lot with it.

Lately, I have been getting a data plan so a lot of new opportunities opened up for me, like icq/facebook on the go and things like that. Also, I mod a lot of tiny things, search for new apps, play games, surf the internet etc. etc.
    And although I have been owning one for 2 years now I'm STILL excited to scroll through a large list because it's just so cool
    2009-09-08 11:00 AM
    Well, yes and no. My iPhone is starting to become a necessity but the issues are adding up.

IE: When traveling to VN, a local SIM works fine .... Then after a few days It takes longer and more fiddling around to find the network carrier. When I returned to US, Bluetooth didn't work and had to restore.
    This trip, after a few days same thing and a new problem. The dreaded 'Error Sending SMS'. Nothing will fix it (Resets, new SIMS, different carriers, clear and/or delete sbs.db, nothing). Guess I must restore after I get back to US. Using my old cheapo for phone and iPhone on WiFi Internet stuff. There are others.

But this is getting old. A phone must at all times --- be a phone. The rest is great sure!! Loosing basic functionally after 5 or 6 days is not good.
    2009-09-08 11:05 AM
    haha, miss the feel of a normal keypad.
    and you kinda get sick of the games after awhile..
    BUT.. its still an iphone! haha :P
    2009-09-08 12:43 PM
    Not at all. I have it one me 24/7 since its my full time job phone and also my personal phone.

I love it still.
    2009-09-08 03:20 PM
    i have to say that i was bored of it. especially when the 3gs came out and also because i used to be the only person i know with an iphone. now half my friends have them. but since i jailbroke again a couple of weeks ago its been great looking through themes and what not.
    2009-09-08 03:39 PM
    Still loving it! Where other touch phones are getting better and better none of them live up to the iPhone. Bring on the next "iPhone Killer"

Granted, jailbreaking enhances the phone for me and I believe that with the help of iPhone jailbreaking community Apple will continue to have more stuff to steal from us to make the phone what it already should be.
    2009-09-08 04:08 PM
    still digging it, a lot...
    ~rb 
    2009-09-08 04:11 PM
    With new innovative apps coming out everyday and thousands of themes to choose from you can literally have a different "phone" every day of the year. All you have to do is put some effort into changing the interface. I still love my iPhone and the power of the 3GS actually makes it 100% usable.
    2009-09-08 04:13 PM
    I'm not tired of the actual phone itself, the only thing that I love about it is the iPod+iPhone aspect. Everything else I can do without.

Lovely

Not
    2009-09-08 05:45 PM
    I use my iPhone all the time with all kinds of things. From music tagging with Shazam to of course then getting that music into my ipod as well as video. Logging into yahoo messenger, checking my weather, email and daily websites, keeping track of my money or lack of with Balance. Its my alarm because I live in an area with frequent power losses. Newly added google voice and cant forget camera for rare occasions i always wish i had a camera. And now and then i'll entertain myself with a few games. Some i've kept since I first got it and down to the ones i try when they are a free downloaded option. Oh which reminds me of Pandora Box and AppMiner for finding apps that temporarily are offered free to download and keep. I hardly touch my laptop cause its much easier to use my iPhone for most of the things i do. I'm not heavy into flash games or the latest huge websites that need a actual computer. I have work computers for that and lots of free time.
    2009-09-09 09:05 AM
    A couple months ago I was starting to get sick of my iPhone and was thinking it wasn't that great of a device.
    It broke on me one day so I spent a month using a Nokia. Man did I miss my iPhone during that time.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-09 09:19 AM
    I've tried living without one for a couple of weeks. I got through but maaaaaan was it hard, i felt literally lost.

And yes, i sound like a complete retard saying this. I realise that but it's true and i know i'm not the only one.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-09-09 09:29 AM
    ^Haha me too. Withdrawal syndrome .. seriously.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-09 09:30 AM
    I've tried living without one for a couple of weeks. I got through but maaaaaan was it hard, i felt literally lost.

And yes, i sound like a complete retard saying this. I realise that but it's true and i know i'm not the only one.
    haha, yeah true. a couple of months after I got my 2G (my first iphone) the screen broke, which meant the upper half didn't respond to touches.
    seriously I was VERY surprised how much you can do with just half a screen. I could text and call everyone who doesn't start with an A, I could play music etc.
    still, I had this broken iphone a couple of weeks because I needed to get it to the US for an exchange ... when I got my new one, I was really glad. it's just so darn entertaining
    2009-09-09 10:09 AM
    I also had to live without a home button for a week. Use your iPhone normally for a little while and consciously think about every time you hit the home button and how awkward it would be without it.

That was probably worse than not having one at all Never again.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-09-09 01:33 PM
    Sick of AT&T not my iPhone
    2009-09-10 11:29 PM
    i love mine
    2009-09-10 11:44 PM
    Couldn't love mine anymore. Especially since I just upgraded to a 3GS last night!
    2009-09-11 01:05 AM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD