User Tag List

OK, so I've been reading through the major MMS discussion and trying to try the things that others have tried to get their MMS working... The one thing I hadn't done was "Reset All Settings"... I was just doing "Reset Network Settings" which wasn't helping me...

Well, after I "reset all settings" and changed all my normal settings back to what they originally were, whenever I get a new email, my iPhone turns into the "Sad iPhone, safemode"... I thought it could have been the way I have my themes "stacked" in winterboard, so i changed them around to what I thought they were, did a reset (power + home button until apple logo displays) and thought that might help... well, it didn't...

Then I thought it may have been the CAF files I have stored in one of my themes for new email, so I deleted it, restarted the phone again, still didn't work...

I tried fixing permissios with SBSettings, and that didn't work either...

so now, whenever i get a new email, my phone goes into safemode...

i have no idea how to fix it and am running out of ideas...

can anyone shed some light on this por favor??

thanks in advance!!!

OK, i found out what my problem was...

for future reference on the site... if you run the program from Cydia called "Notifier" (installs as "Reminder") and you do a "reset all settings", they do not play well... I noticed that when i tried to run the program, it would just open the splash screen and immediately close out...

i went into Cydia, removed the program, restarted the phone, back into Cydia and reinstalled it... works like a champ... i've also readded all the CAF files i originally deleted to my theme, and all is well again!!!

THANK GOD!!!
    Last edited by PSYC0TIC ONE; 2009-09-15 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-15 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD