I did a Restart Springboard over the past two weeks and that caused all my Icons to be rearranged, a couple of times. I use Categories and even the Icons/Apps under each Category are shown both under the Category and also individually. I know how to rearrange them, however, this is a PnA. I have to go to each Category, remove the Icon/App, then re-add under that Category.

Any suggestions on how to do this without all the extra work of removing Icon then adding Icon under Category? Thanks in advance.
    2009-09-16 06:19 PM
    download springback from cydia, it's what i use when my springboard crashes. all you do is back it up, and your set, it'll save the arrangement of all your icons. but be warned, if you delete an app, make sure you make a new backup, because if you restore back to a backup that has a missing app it will make your iphone run much slower
    2009-09-17 10:02 AM
    download springback from cydia, it's what i use when my springboard crashes. all you do is back it up, and your set, it'll save the arrangement of all your icons. but be warned, if you delete an app, make sure you make a new backup, because if you restore back to a backup that has a missing app it will make your iphone run much slower
    Thanks for you help. I will do this tonight and let you know I did it.
    2009-09-17 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD