User Tag List

Hey guys,

I got an iPhone 3g running 3.0 jailbroken. I have sbsettings installed and when I go to the processes section I see the app that I had previously ran, and con't to stay running. The only way for sure I can quit them is deleting the process from the list. Most of the time it ends up being the mail app and safari. But as far as I know all of the other apps do this as well. Does anyone know the resoning for this? I don't have the app backgrounder installed so I know it's not that. But I'd like to hear some ideas
    2009-09-16 10:30 PM
    Mail and Safari always run....
    2009-09-16 10:57 PM
    and iPod.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-16 11:01 PM
    You can turn mail off from running in the background by disabling any accounts from fetching or pushing. Works for me.

Lovely

Not
    2009-09-16 11:24 PM
    ^Not for me :P
    I just go close processes whenever my RAM starts getting low.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-16 11:33 PM
    Yeah no matter if I turn fetch and push off my Mail keeps popping up in the background. Safari usually closes of I close all the tabs before exiting it.
    2009-09-17 12:03 AM