Ok so Im new to this whole Jailbreak thing. I just uprgraded to OS 3.1 on my Iphone 3G and then downloaded pwnage3.1 and restored the Iphone. My question is How do you add all these cool things to your phone? Im using a MAC btw. Anybody care to clue me in?
    2009-09-21 09:52 PM
    that's vague. which cool things are you referring to? jailbroken apps? themes? etc? pwnage 3.1 should have installed cydia for you, which is the jailbroken version of app store and there's tons of apps in there but it's very difficult to point you in the right direction without being more details
    2009-09-21 09:57 PM
    Mostly themes right now.
    2009-09-21 10:03 PM
    for themes, you need to install winterboard from cydia, then you can go into cydia and look through the "Themes (Winterboard)" category. pick what you want, activate it in winterboard -> there you go.

but be warned! numerous themes in winterboard can cause problems. so if you are experiencing problems, first thing you should do is uninstall WB
    2009-09-21 10:07 PM
    right now i have installed a few through winterboard but nothing is happening? It goes back to the locked screen and when i go back into the phone there is no difference...
    2009-09-21 10:42 PM
    right now i have installed a few through winterboard but nothing is happening? It goes back to the locked screen and when i go back into the phone there is no difference...
    have you activated the themes in winterboard? you have to launch the winterboard app (should be somewhere on your homescreen) and then tap the theme you want to activate. after that the phone will respring (restart the homescreen) automatically when you close winterboard and then the theme should be applied. note that not all themes change everything. some only change a few things ... you can look at a preview in cydia
    2009-09-21 10:59 PM
    It seems like almost half the things i download like for the keyboard theme doesn't ever work. I have tried through winterboard and restarting the homescreen but it didn't change any of the keyboards. Same with theme sounds.

How dow you download themes from online to your phone?
    2009-09-22 03:45 AM
    yea on 3.0 keyboards theme stop workin
    2009-09-22 03:49 AM
    I want to know how to put the theme below on my phone:

Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - Macbook 3.1 Final

Anyone know how? Im such a frickin noob lol
    2009-09-22 07:54 AM
    here try this link, it will explain how.
    2009-09-22 08:15 AM
    Ok thanks!

ok well i downloaded cyberduck and no luck. it kept saying connection failed and i did just as the instructions said....
    Last edited by wagmanr6; 2009-09-22 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-22 08:58 AM
    Ok thanks!

ok well i downloaded cyberduck and no luck. it kept saying connection failed and i did just as the instructions said....
    did you install openSSH? did you put in the correct IP? did yo wait long enough (first connection can take a while). it works if you do it correctly, that's for sure.
    2009-09-22 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD