I was looking over all the updates for my computer and I had came across the iPhone Configuration Utility, version 2.1. I was curious to know what everyone else knows about this update, and how this update effects JB iPhones, if at all.

Here is the information included with the update.
    iPhone Configuration Utility lets you easily create, maintain, encrypt, and install configuration profiles, track and install provisioning profiles and authorized applications, and capture device information including console logs.

Configuration profiles are XML files that contain device security policies, VPN configuration information, Wi-Fi settings, APN settings, Exchange account settings, mail settings, and certificates that permit iPhone and iPod touch to work with your enterprise systems. For instructions on how to use iPhone Configuration Utility, see the iPhone and iPod touch Enterprise Deployment Guide, available for downloading at Apple - Support - iPhone - Enterprise
    2009-09-26 04:39 PM
    I downloaded the program and manual then started messing around. It terribly confusing with what seems like hundreds of settings/options. Only hope someone with a bit more experience can shed some light on this gem
    2009-09-26 06:13 PM
    interesting...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-09-26 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD