I only have all my contacts on iphone. How can I sync this with gmail contacts? . After syncing for the first time using itunes, my iphone entries keep doubling up.
    So I deleted all gmail contacts now.Everything is in iphone

How can I sync it now so wherever I add/modify the contact info, both phone and gmail contacts are the same?
    2009-09-30 07:55 AM
    if you set itunes to sync with google contacts, that's exactly what should happen I guess
    2009-09-30 12:22 PM
    Don't sync with iTunes. see here: http://www.google.com/support/mobile...&answer=138740
    Last edited by boozie; 2009-09-30 at 12:41 PM.
    2009-09-30 12:34 PM
    doesn't really matter ... if he wants to save battery and doesn't need contact-push, he should rather sync with itunes
    but of course, google sync works as well :-)
    2009-09-30 12:44 PM
    I didn't know he was wantin to save battery. If your contacts are doubling on the iPhone, you can go to contacts, select groups button and select "on iPhone" or probably anything but "all contacts"
    2009-09-30 01:58 PM
    I didn't know he was wantin to save battery. If your contacts are doubling on the iPhone, you can go to contacts, select groups button and select "on iPhone" or probably anything but "all contacts"
    I don't know that either, I'm just saying if he doesn't need contact sync (most people do not, I believe) it's better to sync with itunes.
    2009-09-30 02:00 PM
    So how do I get all my contacts which (are only on my iphone now) to google contacts?

What is the correct way of doing this?

If I sync one time with itunes, then delete all the contacts from my iphone, and then enable exchange sync, will it work?

Anbu
    2009-09-30 03:44 PM
    So how do I get all my contacts which (are only on my iphone now) to google contacts?

What is the correct way of doing this?

If I sync one time with itunes, then delete all the contacts from my iphone, and then enable exchange sync, will it work?

Anbu
    if you want to use exchange, then you can just use exchange. when you first set it up, the iphone will ask you if you want to keep your iphone contacts or sync from the server.

if you don't want to use exchange, just sync with itunes, done.
    2009-09-30 04:16 PM
    If your like me and get replacements a lot from apple...have push contacts comes in really handy...You leave the apple store add your email and BAM there you have all your contacts back....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-09-30 04:25 PM
    If your like me and get replacements a lot from apple...have push contacts comes in really handy...You leave the apple store add your email and BAM there you have all your contacts back....
    lol, you get a lot of replacements from apple? that's weird
    2009-09-30 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD