Change iPhone carrier name and time string without jailbreaking

In fact, it is a tool for manage iTunes backed-up files, but it allow you modify file then restore back to iPhone.

My iPhone (no jailbreaked)
    Attached Thumbnails Modify springboard.plist without jailbreaking-img_0002.png  
    2009-10-08 07:22 AM
    Interesting.What else can you do with this?
    2009-10-08 07:52 AM
    Interesting.What else can you do with this? :
    some possibilities, but not so many. everything that is stored in official preference files can be editet here. for example you can activate the numeric battery on a 2G/3G ... and of course change the arrangment of icons on your springboard, though that has become kind of outdated since itunes can do it ...
    2009-10-08 10:50 AM
    some possibilities, but not so many. everything that is stored in official preference files can be editet here. for example you can activate the numeric battery on a 2G/3G ... and of course change the arrangment of icons on your springboard, though that has become kind of outdated since itunes can do it ...
    i don't get this... i've been able to move my icons since 1.1.4.. and your telling me that theres a big hoohaa cos itunes now allows you to do it?!!?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-10-08 12:27 PM
    i don't get this... i've been able to move my icons since 1.1.4.. and your telling me that theres a big hoohaa cos itunes now allows you to do it?!!?
    All I said is that itunes DOES allow you to do it. if you need that feature or not is all up to you. for people who restored their iphone and didn't restore it from backup this comes in useful, as it is much quicker than rearranging the icons on your phone. I, personally, don't really use that feature. I'm just saying it's there ...
    2009-10-08 01:20 PM
    [...]without jailbreaking
    Those who'd benefit most from this are more likely hanging out somewhere on Apple's official forums, not modmyi.

Nice find, though.
    2009-10-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD