Is there any way to disable the Auto-Lock feauture that will not make the screen stay on the whole time? At the moment that is exactly what happends, and the battery goes pretty quickly as a result. Thanks.
    2009-10-12 07:13 PM
    supreme prefs 3.0
    2009-10-12 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion... just seems very [ame="http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215805"]buggy[/ame].
    2009-10-12 10:33 PM
    It's not buggy it works flawlessly. People loading tons of other crap on their phone that doesn't work makes it buggy. It is also the only way so if you don't want answers don't ask for them.
    2009-10-13 12:59 AM
    ask yourself if its really worth the risk

hint: it isnt.

no signature links or spam.... only warning
    2009-10-13 03:31 AM
    What risk? It works perfectly if you don't go screwing things up putting on programs that attack supreme prefs. And aren't we here to mod our phones, and do you actually plan on contributing ANYTHING to this forum at all because you are not working into the flow around here very well.
    2009-10-13 05:55 AM
    so one1, what you're saying is that as long as doesnt plan to install ANYTHING from cydia after supreme prefs, then he's safe!

the REALITY is that there is a risk that your phone will need to be restored e.t.c if you get supreme prefs.

so nitssen, dont listen to one1, and dont listen to me. its YOUR choice if you want to take the risk of installing supreme prefs.

no signature links or spam.... only warning
    2009-10-13 08:03 AM
    I've just read about so many issues with supreme prefs that I'll hold off until I figure out how to make a complete backup in case it goes belly up and I need to restore. Sounds like a great tool though and I look forward to trying it out. Thanks!
    2009-10-13 08:36 AM
    What risk? It works perfectly if you don't go screwing things up putting on programs that attack supreme prefs. And aren't we here to mod our phones, and do you actually plan on contributing ANYTHING to this forum at all because you are not working into the flow around here very well.
    haha, seriously, other apps don't "attack" supreme prefs, supreme prefs just isn't compatible with a TON of apps. an app that has nothing to do with another app should simply WORK together with it. if it doesn't ... bad
    2009-10-13 09:40 AM
    haha, seriously, other apps don't "attack" supreme prefs, supreme prefs just isn't compatible with a TON of apps. an app that has nothing to do with another app should simply WORK together with it. if it doesn't ... bad

Now Mister Wolf, my friend let's jive..... in somewhat relation to what we've spoken about recently before, you must think ahead sometimes to the future and what reprocussions you will have when you do things. You can't just pick anything and shove it onto your phone as well all know. The problem is you are trying to act like Supreme prefs is a stand alone app like "the fart app" when in reality it is actually a system file manager critical to all the operation of the phone from the lockscreen all the way to the mobile substrate.

If you want to stack fart apps 8 pages deep they should play together, but system files don't jive with things you stick in there that intentionally screw with other system files. Supreme prefs may be "so damn awesome" that you see it as a stand alone app that just sits in it's sandbox, but it is running the entire phone.
    Last edited by one1; 2009-10-13 at 10:56 AM.
    2009-10-13 10:54 AM
    Now Mister Wolf, my friend let's jive..... in somewhat relation to what we've spoken about recently before, you must think ahead sometimes to the future and what reprocussions you will have when you do things. You can't just pick anything and shove it onto your phone as well all know. The problem is you are trying to act like Supreme prefs is a stand alone app like "the fart app" when in reality it is actually a system file manager critical to all the operation of the phone from the lockscreen all the way to the mobile substrate.

If you want to stack fart apps 8 pages deep they should play together, but system files don't jive with things you stick in there that intentionally screw with other system files. Supreme prefs may be "so damn awesome" that you see it as a stand alone app that just sits in it's sandbox, but it is running the entire phone.
    it doesn't matter where it's running or what it's doing. if an app doesn't play together with other products it's BAD. period. if this is because it can't be done another way or because it's badly coded or whatever doesn't matter. and a "system file manager", like you said, should infact run sandboxed. even though it changes settings from a lot of other apps it's still an individual, sandboxed application. it should not interfere with other stuff.
    2009-10-13 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD