Is there any way to display the time of the next alarm on the status bar? At the moment there's an alarm icon indicating that the alarm is set, but you can't see the time unless you go into the clock app. Using a Sony Ericsson for many years, I've gotten used to seeing the time.

Is there perhaps a Cydia addon or other tweak to solve this? Many thanks!
    2009-10-12 09:03 PM
    This would be great to have because I only use my iPhone for my alarm.
    2009-10-13 04:14 AM
    Expensive alarm
    2009-10-13 07:46 AM
    so you want it to show you the next alarm on the status bar?

no signature links or spam.... only warning
    2009-10-13 08:06 AM
    Yes, that's exactly it.
    2009-10-13 08:16 AM
    do you want this just so you know you have something coming up?

2009-10-13 08:26 AM
    Yes - if I have an alarm at 6am the following morning then I'd like it to show the alarm icon and '6am' next to it. Probably not possible, but great if it is...
    2009-10-13 08:32 AM
    you can use the calender app for that.

you can put in an event at 6AM then you choose when you want it to remind you. you can put up to 2 reminders. for example, you can tell it to remind you at 5:30 and then again at 5:50.

but since you said 6 AM im guessing this is for a wake up alarm clock. the downside to using the calender, is that it simply beeps (and vibrates, i think) instead of an actual alarm like the clock.

2009-10-13 08:43 AM
    you can use the calender app for that.

you can put in an event at 6AM then you choose when you want it to remind you. you can put up to 2 reminders. for example, you can tell it to remind you at 5:30 and then again at 5:50.

but since you said 6 AM im guessing this is for a wake up alarm clock. the downside to using the calender, is that it simply beeps (and vibrates, i think) instead of an actual alarm like the clock.
    still, the calendar is not shown on the statusbar either, so it doesn't really solve his problem, does it?
    @OP: I'm afraid it's not possible. I know of no hack that does that, but maybe someone reads this and creates one, who knows
    2009-10-13 09:39 AM
    Yes, it's a wake up alarm... best part of the day The calendar app wouldn't suffice as I can't set the tone.

Guess it can't be done then - I'll get used it. Many thanks for the help!
    2009-10-13 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD