Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. Wasn't sure exactly where to ask this, so hoping this is the right place!

I'm using a jailbroken and unlocked iPhone on O2 in the UK..

I've been trying to use SwirlyMMS to send/receive MMS.. I've checked that my settings are correct however when I try to send a message nothing actually happens. I haven't been able to receive them either.

When I send, the little rotating wheel appears, I assume to show that it is processing, but after that the application just closes and I hear nothing more from it!

Please help, someone! I really would like to be able to use this feature.

Thanks!
    2008-03-15 11:35 PM
    What is your firmware version?

Ignore above, read your profile.. Afaik it doesnt work with 1.1.4 at the moment.
    Last edited by Zerpico; 2008-03-15 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-15 11:40 PM
    Try these settings. Wait until the M logo goes bright green and you wil be able to send however us O2 UK guys cant recieve MMS as yet..

MMSC: mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk:8002
    Proxy: 193.113.200.195.8080

APN: wap.o2.co.uk
    Username: o2wap
    Password: password
    2008-03-15 11:41 PM
    Thanks for your replies.

Markyboy, should I receive a confirmation when the MMS sends, or is it normal for the app to just close?

Also, I wasn't aware that O2 users can't receive them, even with this app? If I receive an MMS should i be getting the text that tells me I have to visit a webpage to see it?

Thanks again.
    2008-03-15 11:54 PM
    Have a look at the News section about recieving MMS, that should tell you allot more.You should get a message saying it has sent. You will also be able to see 1 being sent to you but you cant open it--just shows as a red number 1 on Swirly.
    2008-03-16 01:49 AM
    Ive tried this (above) and am still getting a Failed to send MMS reply.
    Unable to connect to proxy is the error.

?

Can you help?
    2008-05-19 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD