User Tag List

Today is a nice day to do nothing, so I will write a Thread about all the awesomeness out there for your Jailbroken iPhone and iPod Touch.

You can use either Cydia or RockApp. I prefer Rock, but who cares?
    I'm going to list some of the best applications from the built-in sources, then I was thinking of giving you some *illegal* sources, but it was declined by moderators. Sorry 'bout that!

SBSettings
    Swipe across your Status Bar at any time to gain access to alot of useful functions, like control Brightness, Airplane Mode, WiFi and BlueTooth toggle. Hit the little "More" button to have the option to Hide Icons off your SpringBoard, and a lot of awesome stuff!

WinterBoard
    Manage and setup themes for your iDevice!

Backgrounder
    Run Applications in the Background while doing something else. Kind of like a "Minimize" function!

Kirikae
    Manage Backgrounded Applications, quickly switch between and close apps.

Safari Downloader
    Download stuff to your iDevice with Safari!

Ringtones3
    Convert your songs to ringtones right on your iPhone with this advanced piece of software.

Five Icon Dock
    Fit even more stuff down there! Five icons at the dock!!

iBlank
    Create blank (transparent) icons to mess around with a theme, it's awesome.

FontSwap
    Change your system font to a lot of optional fonts!

MakeItMine
    Want your name in the Status Bar? No problem, with this application you can make the Carrier Name be anything you want it to be!

LiveClock
    Makes the SpringBoard Clock application icon actually show the real time - down to the second!

Wow, that sure is alot of awesomeness. Awesomely Awesome Awesomeness!

Okay, it's time to make sense again..
    I hope you find what you need, there isn't much else you really could need with all of this.
    Any suggestions? Please, leave a comment.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Chiitus; 2009-11-15 at 07:31 PM.
    2009-11-15 05:39 PM
    Idevice? Are you retarded?

And why are you posting about cracked apps? Doesn't make you look cool, noob
    2009-11-15 05:50 PM
    What's wrong with using the term iDevice?
    2009-11-15 06:14 PM
    We do not allow discussion of anything cracked/pirated/warez on this forum, removed illegal content. Do not repost.
    2009-11-15 06:19 PM
    Idevice? Are you retarded?

And why are you posting about cracked apps? Doesn't make you look cool, noob
    1. As far as I care, you are the retarded one. iDevice is an alternative way of saying "iPhone or iPod Touch," which is widely used and much more convenient.
    2. I was listing them not to look cool, but to look awesome. n00b.

What's wrong with using the term iDevice?
    Nothing, it's far better than writing "iPhone or iPod Touch"
    He's retarded. Yee?

We do not allow discussion of anything cracked/pirated/warez on this forum, removed illegal content. Do not repost.
    Yeah, I figured. Really sorry about that!
    2009-11-15 07:39 PM
    iDevice is an alternative way of saying "iPhone or iPod Touch," which is widely used and much more convenient.
    Never heard it until today. it's really just a confusing term, just like iTouch ... but whatever, that's not what this topic is about ...
    2009-11-15 07:42 PM
    I've heard it referenced concerning blackra1n, since it works on all 'iDevices'. I find the term handy.

Anywho, to add to the original list, I like:

AttachmentSaver
    Save email attachments.

iFile
    File manager which is also able to change permissions.
    2009-11-16 12:56 PM