User Tag List

My iPhone 3G was Jailbroken and Unlocked to 3.0 but doesn't always receive the incoming calls. I recieve texts but no calls, but to the person calling me, it will ring, but never shows up on my phone. I jailbroke it with Redsn0w. I have T-Mobile. I tried unlocking it with swtiching the 3G network on and off numerous times but still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem? And how can I fix this?
    2009-11-30 11:50 PM
    Is this happening every time or is it intermittent?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-12-01 01:41 AM
    It depends, if I make a call to 'Fox' then 'Fox' can call me within the next 6 minutes and they will be able to reach me. If I don't make the call directly to 'Fox' then the call never gets to me. Other than that I receive 1/10 calls. Which is horrible since I am getting all of my bars and I can make outgoing calls and texts but no calls come in...
    2009-12-01 01:58 AM
    This seems to be a network issue. You can try restoring the phone and unlocking again, or I would suggest calling tmobile to help you solve your network issue.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-12-01 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD