User Tag List

when i use a video wallpaper my 3g wont return to the lock screen it stays on and drains my battery any suggestions and how do i download stuff from here and put them on phone using pc
    2010-01-19 01:37 AM
    Are u using vwallpaper
    if so try the winterboard method.
    Make a folder called like video wallpaper.
    Then get the video that u want and name it Wallpaper.mp4 and place it in the folder video wallpaper. Place the folder in Library/Themes t
    then activate in winterboard
    2010-01-19 01:39 AM
    all the vwallpapers i got i got off of cydia they show in winterboard they work on the phone the phone just doesnt want go to the unlock screen and for the apps i downloaded themes for my phone and it wont let me use in itunes
    2010-01-19 01:56 AM
    So u mean when u press the power button it won't lock. Like what does it do. Does it do nothing. Can u turn off the. Phone. Does ur power button work. Haha I know so much questions. But u never know. Download quicklock in cydia and see if it locks it as well
    2010-01-19 02:02 AM
    if i hit power phone turns off but if i just let it sit it stays on where if i use regular wallpaper it goes to the lock screen after a minute
    2010-01-19 02:05 AM
    Oh I get u. Ur phone resprings. I don't know why but mine used to do that. What I did was remove overboard and orbit. Do ubhave those insalled. Could be that
    2010-01-19 02:07 AM
    no i dont have overboard or orbit
    2010-01-19 02:13 AM
    Then I'm sry I don't know what ur problem could. I'll say just removeit
    sry again
    2010-01-19 02:39 AM