Hey Guys, i had installed some packages using cyder. later i decided to remove some of the packages which was installed through cyder, but m finding it difficult to uninstall the same. Could u please guide me how to remove the packages. i tried both the ways to uninstall the packages.. through cyder as well as through cydia in iphone.
    well, i deleted the unwanted packages using "Diskaid" but it still appears in the package section in cydia. now the new problem is m neither able to remove nor install anything using cydia. when trying to remove any package, it resumes downloading.. snap of which is attached. even though m trying to remove it resumes downloading & at certain point it says HTTP/1.1 403 payment required
    & it stops downloading or uninstalling.

Pls. help. in snapshot u can see that i was trying to download SSH, but it started downloading PHP:Hypertextpreprocessor i dnt know what is it. and before finishing SSH download, it gave the error HTTP/1.1 403 payment required, this is happening every time m trying to download any package.

All this has been started after i used cyder to install packages in to my iphone (although i have a wifi) just wanted to know how it works (and F***** myself)
    PLEASE HELP TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM.. THANX IN ADVANCE. AWAITING FOR THE MUCH NEEDED HELP
    Attached Thumbnails Problem in installing & uninstalling packages in cydia-when-trying-install-remove.png   Problem in installing & uninstalling packages in cydia-img_0142.png   Problem in installing & uninstalling packages in cydia-img_0143.png  
    2010-02-10 05:36 PM
    Sounds like you F-ed up cydia bud. Contact Saurik...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-02-10 05:46 PM
    What about deleting Cydia and then re-install it, or just restore and then jailbreak it again.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-10 06:27 PM
    I thought that as well, but was thinking maybe Jay had some insight for him
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-02-10 06:39 PM
    guys, will deleting cydia & reinstalling it again help? now i can see that even while removing packages, most of the sources like BigBoss Cydia Repository | iPhone News, Help and Guides, Untitled Document, Index of /, (it says host unreachable & cache failure)

can i fix this source error? let me know how? i am googling since 7-8 hrs but unable to find the solution.
    2010-02-10 06:49 PM
    ^yes, it will.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-10 07:00 PM
    that means i'll loose all the application and settings from my iphone & i'll have to set it again????

Can any one guide me step by step to do a fresh jailbreaking? i have done it never & i am confused as to which tool to use. or merely uninstalling and installing cydia again would help, which one is advisible? please help me guys.
    Last edited by coercion; 2010-02-10 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-10 07:08 PM
    you will lose Cydia apps, yes if you remove it. But isn't that better than it not working at all?
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-10 07:08 PM
    i got the exact same problem trough cydia or rock ... what i did:
    1. i installed iconoclasm from xellize ( cracked version)
    2. I doenloaded a theme Inav wich requires iconoclasm

but now cydia when i try installing or removeing something it ask for that payment its like that install has to go thruout be 4anything else is there a way i can stop this or even try removing iconoclasm from Winscp ???
    2010-03-31 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD