Hi all, just wondered if anyone has had any issues with veency and remote controlling the iphone over the wireless? basically i have tried a few vnc viewers on my pc all have had the same results so going with real vnc, i type the ip of the phone etc etc, connect, accept connection on the phone then within a minute or 2 it disconnects, i have tried it over my home wireless and using a ad hoc wireless network ive made on my laptop and both have the same results, it will not stay connected for long? any ideas? cheers, Dan
    2010-02-23 03:54 PM
    Not sure this is the issue but, when the iPhone goes to sleep you will loose the wifi connection.
    To prevent that I use Insomnia, to keep the wifi connection going.
    2010-02-23 06:26 PM
    ah right that is useful to know as i have been trying to download stuff on the wifi in the past that keeps failing and that sounds likely to be why but unfortunately vnc disconnects randomly without the phone going to sleep, even when im in the middle of typing cheers, anyway. Dan
    2010-02-23 06:44 PM
    I'm still not sure if this has something to do with the poor quality of connection we have or if ti's an actual issue with Veency. Any other feedback would be great.
    2011-02-23 08:45 PM
    I'm still not sure if this has something to do with the poor quality of connection we have or if ti's an actual issue with Veency. Any other feedback would be great.
    I'm having exactly the same issue. I'm on a MacBook pro using chicken of the vnc.
    2011-10-26 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD