With all the new DVD's coming out with a bonus digital copy download, is there a way to put that digital copy on my iPhone?
    I have searched iTunes for a couple movies and they do not have them in their library. But with all the DVD's I have with digital copy, I would prefer to put them on my phone.
    2010-03-01 04:53 AM
    Convert them to .mp4...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-03-01 05:01 AM
    ^ what Melech said. You can use Videora. I know others use different programs but I like Videora for converting.
    2010-03-01 06:22 AM
    yep pretty much the best way
    2010-03-01 06:26 AM
    I use Roxio.
    2010-03-01 06:35 AM
    A ton of the movies come with iphone/itouch and psp versions of the movies on them. They have an extra disc to use and a code to put in iTunes to regester the copy to you. I have several movies that I have done that way to watch on the go.
    2010-03-02 01:31 AM
    Thanks to all for your help. But I have used DVDecrypter and Videroa. And what comes out in the end that is sent to iTunes is a scrambled mess. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have tried many different options and nothing seems to work. Is there a guide or a sticky on this somewhere? Maybe I am not putting in the right search criteria?
    2010-03-10 07:28 PM
    You could try Handbrake. Free conversion tool that also has specific iPhone settings. It does do normal dvds but I'm not sure if it also does digital dvds, but it's worth a shot.
    2010-03-10 07:33 PM
    Coolio! Ill give that a try. Cant hurt. I've tried everything else.
    2010-03-10 08:39 PM
    You can rip the movies with Handbrake, which will also convert them, found here HandBrake but personally for conversion software visual hub is the best, however its hard to find a copy seeing as the makers shutdown. Or you can always right click the file in itunes and choose create ipod version
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here
    2010-03-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD