ok so i just noticed this, i cannot talk on the phone and be using the internet whether its 3g or edge. anyone have any ideas why? while im on the phone i cannot use safari nor send an mms, nor get on the appstore. im imagining that its happened for a while now but i just noticed it today.

anyone have a clue why it does this?

anyone please...?
    Last edited by its_justLenny; 2010-03-04 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-04 03:38 AM
    Are you with AT&T?
    2010-03-04 03:57 AM
    yes im with att
    2010-03-04 03:59 AM
    What happens when you try to run safari? Does the program load at all? Or just not got to any site?
    2010-03-04 03:33 PM
    it says "no cellular network detected" whenever im on a call the 3g symbol next to the att sign goes away on my phone. its just blank. i cant test this out on wifi since im getting a new router this weekend. but so far 3g and edge, i cannot be on a call and use safari or appstore or send mms messages. i get the same message when loading all 3.
    2010-03-05 08:13 AM
    On Edge you wont be able too - GPRS/Edge does not allow for data and voice at the same time (nor does CDMA) but UMTS does.
    Not heard of anyone with this problem before - what did you use to JB and why are you still on 3.0?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-03-05 09:05 AM
    basically i got a new pc got rid of the old one now im scared of how to upgrade to 3.1 without losing all my stuff so until i figure that out im stuck on 3.0 i believe i used pwnage tool. i dont know if thats still around but i've been out of it for a bit.

but maybe that should be my next question, how would i go about to get my phone back to restore and then re-jailbreak and get on 3.1?

i've never used my new pc to sync my phone, just to charge it.
    2010-03-07 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD