how can i make songs on my iphone ringtones without buying them the itunes store .............. my phone iz jail broken
    2010-03-08 06:02 AM
    If you have the songs on your computer it's pretty simple. Drag and drop them into iTunes and use the sticky in the media > ringtones forum. If you don't have the songs on your computer you'll have to find a program to get them off your phone. You can use iPhone PC Suite or Copytrans (?) I think is the name of another program that can do it.
    2010-03-08 08:00 AM
    where can i find thiz sticky??

ok i found it but iz there anyway i could get the whole song az a ringtone instead of just 30 secs of the song??
    Last edited by luucion; 2010-03-08 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-08 08:30 AM
    You could but it would be pointless since voicemail picks up after 30 seconds or so.
    2010-03-08 10:00 PM
    I think you can use CopyTrans Manager to add your ringtones to the iPhone device.
    2010-03-10 02:04 PM
    you can use ssh to actually put them in the phones ringtone directory or you can use itunes itself to make them for free, unless it was a song you bought through itunes wich cost an extra 99 cents. Itunes has been being lame latly so i just ssh them over i believe its var/root/Library/Ringtones if memory serves me right. they will show up in the original ringtones list not in the custom
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2010-03-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD