For all the people who keep asking about jailbreaking 3gs with firmware 3.1.3!

I did a search on this forum for jailbreaking 3gs 3.1.3 and got a thousand hits!

First search then read then ask! But ask if you still do not understand!

I feel sure that after you read ALL one thousand hits you will know the answer!

I am a newbie hear and did a lot of searching and reading here and I have found just about all my answers!

Its just that everyday its seems the same "I accidently updated my 3gs to 3.1.3 and need to know if there is anyway I can jailbreak my iphone!

I have a 3gs old boot rom and when I jailbroke it I had read oh so many post here and read all the guides and was still scared to hook my iphone to my computer!

With the post I read HERE I had everything I needed in place before I hooked my phone to the computer!

Directions printed in front of me all the files I needed!

I took one Xanax and a double Crown and Coke and was still nervious!

I followed the instructions to a T and everything worked just like it was supposed to, perfect!

I don't want to tell newbies not to ask questions but do a search first!

The one thing the ole timers states was do not get into a big hurry and do not upgrade to A**les firmware through Itunes other than when jailbreaking and only the way you are instructed!

Not trying to offend newbies just help as I am still a NEWBIE myself!

Area51
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-03-11 at 12:10 AM.
    2010-03-11 12:06 AM
    Thank you. And yes, if everyone would just use the search function, the forums wouldn't be cluttered with people telling about their accidental upgrade to 3.1.3
    2010-03-11 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD