I noticed today my girlfriends 3g was brighter than my 3gs...for example her blues seem to be bluer whites whiter... recently i got my screen replaced by apple because there was dust inside, i'm thinking maybe this could be the problem...or are 3gs's just a little dimmer than 3g's. Could it be my phones back light??

so far i have restored so i know its not software related.
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.
    2010-03-15 09:27 AM
    you can turn up and down the brigntness in settings, if that helps any??
    If I've helped you remember to say
    2010-03-15 01:56 PM
    maybe the auto-brightness feature is more effective on the 3G[S]
    2010-03-15 04:09 PM
    Ugh, I can't believe no one answered this correctly. The 3GS has a naturally warmer screen. Therefore, the white color it displays will look more yellowish on the 3GS as compared to the 3G. The 3G will display a more bluish white. If you don't put the two phones side by side, you normally won't notice the difference, so don't let it affect you.
    2010-03-15 05:05 PM
    Ugh, I can't believe no one answered this correctly. The 3GS has a naturally warmer screen. Therefore, the white color it displays will look more yellowish on the 3GS as compared to the 3G. The 3G will display a more bluish white. If you don't put the two phones side by side, you normally won't notice the difference, so don't let it affect you.

<3 u
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.
    2010-03-15 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD