Now I've had my Iphone now for about a year. Never had any problems with it until now.

I'm running a 8GB Iphone on 3.1.2(7D11)Rogers now its also jailbroken using Blackra1n.

Now last night i went to sleep my phone was fine. I wake up this morning to find a message on my phone saying that i no longer have any remaining space left on my phone to delete photos or videos to make more room.

I plugged in my iphone into my laptop and ran itunes. to just find out that the 4GB of space i left unused (free) was now orange and labeled (other) like wtf was installed or whatever into my phone?

Now i respringed it (that did nothing) so then i restarted it thinking some weird glitch happened and it just wants me to restart my phone. So i did now non of my apps are on my phone theres only like 11 out of the 68 i had on it the day before....

Whats going on? i cant even do a restore because of this lame 3.1.3 firmware that just came out that doesnt even fix any bugs the stupid apple idiots.... Anyways is there anyway to fix this? I tried a restore using my old iPhone1,2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw via the SHIFT+Restore button on itunes but i just get a message saying this version so not compatable with your version...

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance - CaNe

Oh and to just add another note. My iphones home button is broken so i cant do anything with it so i use a app called mQuickDo.
    Last edited by CaNe13; 2010-03-16 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-16 06:53 AM
    This is odd, the past few days this seems to be popping up alot. Have tried reading some of those threads about space missing, eating up memory, etc.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-03-16 07:11 AM
    It's the Rock app that's doing it. Open it up and update it. That should fix the problem.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...sapearing.html here's a thread on the issue.
    Last edited by moon#pie; 2010-03-16 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-16 07:15 AM
    This is odd, the past few days this seems to be popping up alot. Have tried reading some of those threads about space missing, eating up memory, etc.
    I havent found any on google as of yet. Do you have any you can link me to?

It's the Rock app that's doing it. Open it up and update it. That should fix the problem.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...sapearing.html here's a thread on the issue.
    Ok well i just updated Rock and it did nothing what so ever... Any other idea's?

Alright well i went threw that link you posted Tiger. and well i went threw ifile to /var/mobile/library/RYP/logs and found my rockapp_2010-03-15log was at 1.4GB but thats only hafe of whats acually missing? is there another file i need to delete as well? as i had 4GB of space yesterday and remaining now zero so if i delete this file and delete rock ill only get back 1.4 maybe 1.6GB tops.
    Last edited by CaNe13; 2010-03-16 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-16 07:52 AM
    I don't know what to tell you. Did you reboot? Also try running iwipe from cydia.
    2010-03-16 02:47 PM
    Read about this on Big Boss' site. It does seem to be Rock App. If the update doesn't work, you need to delete the log file that is causing the problem manually.

Read about it here: Getting “Warning: You are running low on memory” pop-ups? The Fix. | iPhone News, Help and Guides
    2010-03-16 06:16 PM
    I don't know what to tell you. Did you reboot? Also try running iwipe from cydia.
    What will iwipe do exacly?

Read about this on Big Boss' site. It does seem to be Rock App. If the update doesn't work, you need to delete the log file that is causing the problem manually.

Read about it here: Getting “Warning: You are running low on memory” pop-ups? The Fix. | iPhone News, Help and Guides
    And like i stated i already deleted the log file and updated and still no apps are showing up...
    2010-03-16 09:40 PM
    Alright still looking for some help on this strange issue I'm having, Still no apps on my iphone yet itunes says there 700mb of apps on my phone... Did it just delete the "shortcut"? or whats the deal? Anyone else having this same problem after the Rock issue?
    2010-03-19 04:40 AM
    Have you tried a good old fashioned clean restore and set it up as a new iphone, and then blackra1n and then ONLY install Cydia
    If I've helped you remember to say
    2010-03-19 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD