User Tag List

i posted this on the board in a different spot but i figured this would be a good place also

i currently have a jailbroken iphone 3gs, and im running a teknologic theme, with a bunch of other apps (proswitcher, backgrounder, bitesms etc..) at random times, i will not be alerted of an incoming call, rather it will appear like i have one even if happened 10 minutes ago, i will slide to answer it and it will just go back to the homescreen, then anytime after after i will have no sound and if i do manage to pick up a call i wont hear anything on the other side... re-springing fixes this problem but i cant continue to miss calls its very annoying, is anyone else having this problem that could help me???
    2010-04-14 04:49 AM
    Backup, restore, problem solved. (:
    2010-04-14 04:53 AM
    any ideas on how to save my home screen, i got a bunch of blanks in there to put my icons i the right place and its a real pain to do
    2010-04-14 04:54 AM
    Just kidding don't do it. Go into safe mode through SBSettings and then see if you can make/receive calls. If you can then it's a problem your having with you're mobile substrate add-ons. Try reinstalling all of them.
    2010-04-14 04:55 AM
    alright ill try that, i can receive them sometimes, litterally it happens randomly then i have to respring, ill run some trial and errors tho
    2010-04-14 04:57 AM
    "just kidding"?

What I'd the OP went ahead beforoutou posted you were "just kidding"?

Seriously?

I can no spel
    Last edited by Effenpig!; 2010-04-14 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-14 05:16 AM
    haha luckily i didnt, im gonna reinstall some ****, play around with the mobile substrates and see if it works, if anyone else has any input id love it
    2010-04-14 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD