I got an iphone 1G running 3.1.2. How can I change both the font and font size of my sms? Thanks.

2010-04-17 04:23 PM
    Changing the size might be complicated system filing editing. I'd suggest using FontSwap and choosing a font that's slightly smaller than yours.
    2010-04-17 11:32 PM
    Fontswap
    Keithsta
    2010-04-18 12:15 AM
    Changing the size might be complicated system filing editing. I'd suggest using FontSwap and choosing a font that's slightly smaller than yours.
    GregTheWang, why would I want to change the font to a smaller size on my sms? The problem is that the font size on it is too small.

2010-04-18 01:24 AM
    Oh then find something larger.

Edit: I'm using Papyrus and it's pretty big.
    2010-04-18 05:38 AM
    GregTheWang, why would I want to change the font to a smaller size on my sms? The problem is that the font size on it is too small.

Greg was only trying to help, and, to be fair, you didn't state in your original post how you wanted to re-size the font.

But as stated above - use FontSwap.
    2010-04-18 01:12 PM
    Greg was only trying to help, and, to be fair, you didn't state in your original post how you wanted to re-size the font.

But as stated above - use FontSwap.
    iGuy, I think you misinterpreted my post to greg. We know he was being helpful, thats not the point. And its a common complaint that the font on the sms is too small. So, its a given. And I did state in my orignial pos that I want to resize my font:

"How can I change both the font and font size of my sms?"

2010-04-19 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD