Last night I went to update her 3G and perform the jailbreak. It locked up and I got a white screen.... Long story short I restored and updated with I Tunes(no back on itunes as it was anew computer to), jailbreaked and all was good. But she is extremely upset that I lost her pictures that she had. Is there any programs that can recover the data for her pictures like stellar phoenix photo recovery software? If not I will be on the couch for a long time....

thanks for any help
    2010-04-19 08:04 PM
    Had that phone been synced before the restore? If so you could try restoring phone from backup.
    2010-04-19 08:08 PM
    What happened to the computer you used to sync with? There must be a backup on it
    2010-04-19 08:11 PM
    It is a new system since her last back up. So when this happened I have no old back ups to go to. Her old puter is a boat anchor
    2010-04-19 08:21 PM
    Then the answer is no.
    2010-04-19 08:45 PM
    It is a new system since her last back up. So when this happened I have no old back ups to go to. Her old puter is a boat anchor
    I would pull the HD out of the anchor, hook it up as a slave and copy the iPhone backups
    2010-04-24 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD