I am soon to be opening a business in Jacksonville for iphone repair and modding and need a parts source. I need to know how to know if i'm getting OEM parts and where to get them at wholesale prices. If anyone has any information i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    2010-04-22 05:18 AM
    There you go (:

edit/mod useless link removed
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-04-23 at 02:36 AM.
    2010-04-22 07:17 AM
    Well garsh I wish I would have thought of google. I feel so silly now. Your work here is done. Now if anyone has a serious reply to a serious question I would appreciate it. Obviously as it now seems necessary to point ou. I looked around alot before coming here and I am still at a loss. Sure I could buy parts from ifixit.com which is number one on google I might add but I am looking for a wholesale parts supplier not an online parts store. Big difference. Please I would appreciate the help.
    2010-04-23 02:32 AM
    I believe that Google and a few phone calls will help you best.
    Also, there is a member here "melech518" that owns The iPhone Hospital" and does deal with parts and repairs, you can Google for his web site or PM him and ask.
    2010-04-23 02:38 AM
    Mate , I was serious , after googling wholesale iPhone parts I found 10 different companys ... Some in china some in us
    2010-04-23 02:52 AM
    I'll start with an apology for being so defensive. I just love sarcasm. Lol. But honestly I did too. Most were not oem parts. A few were selling iPhone 4g parts wich is a bit impossible and a few didn't really offer wholesale or if they did it was rather expensive. I guess what I really need is inside info. Anything I find on google is a parts store. Not really a parts supplier. Which is more of what I'm looking for. I have touched base with melech. He is helping me out as we speak I was just looking for other options as well. Thank you and if anyone else has anymore tips it would e greatly appreciated.
    2010-04-23 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD