Hello, i have read many topics and tried many things so please read this and dont jump to conclusions...
    I have 2 Iphones, 2g and 3gs, both upgraded to 3.1.2 and JB. The 2g is basically an itouch but it has had dropping wifi (mostly not even being able to connect at all) for the past 1.5 year. I have been patient and waited and tried different suggestions and nothing has worked, Its not the battery life, its not the firmware, So i asked a iphone repair man, He said he had not seen one act quite like mine and said it appears something might be loose inside the device itself. I dont know this guy from adam, so im taking his advice with a grain of salt however i do feel like it might be a lead in a direction i havent tried yet. Sooo... My question to you is where can i get a dissasembly guide for an 2g, or just the know how to get to the hardware wifi connections in order to inspect, clean, reseat, or replace.
    2010-04-29 05:17 PM
    Hello, i have read many topics and tried many things so please read this and dont jump to conclusions...
    I have 2 Iphones, 2g and 3gs, both upgraded to 3.1.2 and JB. The 2g is basically an itouch but it has had dropping wifi (mostly not even being able to connect at all) for the past 1.5 year. I have been patient and waited and tried different suggestions and nothing has worked, Its not the battery life, its not the firmware, So i asked a iphone repair man, He said he had not seen one act quite like mine and said it appears something might be loose inside the device itself. I dont know this guy from adam, so im taking his advice with a grain of salt however i do feel like it might be a lead in a direction i havent tried yet. Sooo... My question to you is where can i get a dissasembly guide for an 2g, or just the know how to get to the hardware wifi connections in order to inspect, clean, reseat, or replace.

Oddly enough I just found this last night!

h**p://www.rapidrepair.com/
    2010-04-30 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD