This is driving me nuts. I keep getting the error on Windows 7 with this file icuin36.dll.
    I downloaded a copy and put it in CWindows\system32\icuin36.dll is eitehr not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
    Any solutions? Been trying to get this working all day
    NEW iTunes 9.1.1 iPhone 3gs 3.1.3 I reinstalled iTunes and QuickTime but I don't have safari installed can someone help PS also get the same error with pdanet.
    I see that I got icuin40.dll but not icuin36
    life as a bootlegger
    2010-05-03 06:34 PM
    Are you running this is Win98 compatibility mode?
    2010-05-03 06:35 PM
    Yes and still notthing ask fir icuin36.dll

Spirit fails to jailbreak error code c0000135
    Last edited by relicwqa; 2010-05-03 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-03 07:53 PM
    Yes and still notthing ask fir icuin36.dll

Spirit fails to jailbreak error code c0000135
    Did you reboot your computer?

If yes then try putting a copy of icuin36.dll in the same folder as the sprit.exe

Wait, I just executed Sprit.exe on my computer which is Windows 7 Ultimate and Sprit fired right off no problems, and I did a search on my computer for icuin36.dll and its is not even on my computer!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-05-04 at 02:04 AM.
    2010-05-04 01:56 AM
    So it looks like there is something wrom with spirit with windows 7
    2010-05-04 03:43 AM
    So it looks like there is something wrom with spirit with windows 7
    Maybe your windows but like I said it worked on mine and my computer doesn't even have the dll you are talking about!
    2010-05-04 04:35 AM
    I am getting an error trying to run spirit with any of my devices,After I click jailbreak in spirit I get an error saying ''this application has failed to start because mobiledevice.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem'' and then in spirit it says ''failed to jailbreak[Error Code: c0000135]'' I can run blackra1n on my 3.1.2 iphone and it works fine but my iphone[3.1.2] and ipod touch [3.1.3] do not work at all with spirit.I tried with itunes 9.1.1 and itunes 9.0.3 and neither worked.Originally I was getting that itunes 9 error when trying to run spirit so I downloaded that spirit fixer that was supposed to remedy that problem but instead it seems to have created this problem.I am hearing about a ton of people with problems with spirit and no fixes excpect change compatibility mode LOL maybe next time comex will actually beta test his jailbreak properly or let actual pro's like geohot release a reliable program.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    2010-05-06 02:08 AM
    maybe next time comex will actually beta test his jailbreak properly or let actual pro's like geohot release a reliable program.
    When geohot released blackra1n rc1 it failed on about 50% of 3g phones. Not to mention the boot loop problems.
    Last edited by jkmonkey; 2010-05-06 at 02:37 AM.
    2010-05-06 02:35 AM
    My 3g worked like a charm on blackra1n and so did 3 of my buddys phones that I did.I have attempted to run spirit on 2 different computers and every device including an iPad and it would not work.If I try to run the program with different versions of itunes it gives me the install itunes 9 error and if I apply that fix for spirit by kirma it gives me that mobiledevice.dll error.Hopefully a fix is released soon.
    2010-05-06 02:41 AM
    Have you tried the updated Spirit? Comex released an updated version two days after the initial release.
    2010-05-06 07:25 AM
    ^^^ yea i tried both versions and both had the same problem,I am guessing//hoping it is an error he hasnt patched up yet...
    2010-05-06 08:16 AM
    Is there a solution for this yet ? I had to restore my device. When i tried re re jb i got the same error. Please help. I cannot work with the standard iphone.

thx
    2010-05-12 12:05 PM
    This is driving me nuts. I keep getting the error on Windows 7 with this file icuin36.dll.
    I downloaded a copy and put it in C:Windowssystem32icuin36.dll is eitehr not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
    NEW iTunes 9.1.1 iPhone 3gs 3.1.3 I reinstalled iTunes and QuickTime but I don't have safari installed can someone help PS also get the same error with pdanet.
    Fixing this error code: c0000135
    Here is the solution, C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Mobile Device Support \ bin directory there. DLL file suffix all copied to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Mobile Device Support\ directory , and then point jailbreak, now u have a successful jailbreak
    thanks
    2010-06-10 09:32 AM
    I would restore your computer to like a week ago I bet that will fix everything.
    2010-06-10 09:38 AM
    LOL maybe next time comex will actually beta test his jailbreak properly or let actual pro's like geohot release a reliable program.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Yeah, there's an RC3 of blackra1n because RC1 and RC2 were flawless. Great thinking there. Besides, it's people like you who were screaming for a release of Spirit when the dev was asking for a few more days.
    2010-06-11 07:37 PM
    I downloaded a copy and put it in CWindows\system32\icuin36.dll is eitehr not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
    Hi,
    How To Fix Missing icuin36.dll Problem

This will fix the issue without any botheration.
    Click the button"Fix dll errors now" and your problem will be solved.
    2011-02-16 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD