I personally am not impressed with the new features since they are the same features i already use on my jailbroken 3gs phone. Whatever happened to this idea that we have have more integration to Facebook and Twitter. I want to be able to do alot of the things other phones are doing with both those services. I hear no mention of it in the betas, even though there was a rumor that the code or something was there to make this happen.
    2010-05-05 05:52 AM
    Wont know for sure until it is publicly released.

Personally, I couldnt care less about twitter and facebook all over my phone....but like the new features that should have been included a long time ago that make the phone itself, much more usable.
    2010-05-05 05:54 AM
    I know I know this is an Iphone forum, I just saw the demo on youtube of the new incredible with sense. I was thoroughly impressed with the OS. I know the apps on android suck. But i was more impressed with the amount of things that you could do from the phone without third party apps, like posting to twitter, facebook, flickr etc. To me this is the future of cell phones. To aggregate or integrate all of this into the OS. I mean how difficult could that be for Apple to do something similar?
    2010-05-05 06:04 AM
    I like the integration android OS has....I have a Droid as my work phone and however it doesnt run SenseUI the other features and widgets are pretty cool. I would like to see alot of that stuff in the iphone OS but Apple would never do alot of it. Its just their nature.

With that said....using an iphone as my personal device and a Droid as my work phone.........I would still take the iphone any day of the week, and im not saying that cause Im on here
    2010-05-05 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD