I have a 3Gs and it's jailbroken using spirit, when I am surfing my wifi would stop working and I have to pull up SBSettings to turn off my wifi and back on again, Does anyone else have this issue?

Turns out my phone has stopped working, I need to send it off for repair
    Last edited by JamieLee2k; 2010-05-11 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-11 09:40 PM
    TRY RESETTING network settings and see if that helps
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2010-05-12 01:24 AM
    TRY RESETTING network settings and see if that helps
    I have the same problem and the TRY RESETTING network settings and see if that helps, don't work!
    2010-05-12 02:56 AM
    check cydia for the wifi fix. or like iv said b4 restore and if you still have the problem its hardware and call apple. but if it works fine than suttin funny happened with the jailbreak and try it again, but i kow there is a fix in cydia under tweaks or system
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2010-05-13 08:02 PM
    check cydia for the wifi fix. or like iv said b4 restore and if you still have the problem its hardware and call apple. but if it works fine than suttin funny happened with the jailbreak and try it again, but i kow there is a fix in cydia under tweaks or system
    There may be but I have searched and have not found!
    2010-05-17 11:09 PM
    Do you do a search or did you actually go into the sections and look
    2010-05-20 04:33 AM
    Do you do a search or did you actually go into the sections and look
    I open Cydia, then choose Sections, then choose All Packages and then I checked every one and they are a bunch, and still could not find.

Before I just opened the Tweaks and searched then open up System and Searched!

I am not saying its not there but I could not find anything!
    2010-05-22 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD