Hey, I was changing settings on Backgrounder when my phone froze today. After about 10 mins I hard reset it. Now when I try to turn it on, it shows the apple logo for about 15-20 seconds, then goes blank.

Is there any way for me to restore without losing all my contacts? I don't care about music or apps I just need my phone book!

I tried a few programs like iRecovery but none of them seem to be able to see my phone. I CAN get it into recovery.
    2010-05-21 05:55 AM
    Hey, I was changing settings on Backgrounder when my phone froze today. After about 10 mins I hard reset it. Now when I try to turn it on, it shows the apple logo for about 15-20 seconds, then goes blank.

Is there any way for me to restore without losing all my contacts? I don't care about music or apps I just need my phone book!

I tried a few programs like iRecovery but none of them seem to be able to see my phone. I CAN get it into recovery.
    Did you ever sync your contacts with Itunes?
    2010-05-21 06:04 AM
    ^yeah. If you didn't, big mistake that you will likely pay for with the loss of your contacts.
    2010-05-21 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD