User Tag List

I was just wondering what if we optimize and reduce the size of 'All' PNG file inside our iphone. Does by doing so makes our iphone run faster and smoother? opinion?
    2010-06-10 05:17 PM
    pwnd* by captainChaos
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2010-06-12 at 12:49 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2010-06-12 12:37 AM
    This is an option in Winterboard now and it is said that this is exactly what it does. Keep in mind though that if you do this with a theme that you will no longer be able to view the pngs normally via ssh without reconverting them. Keep a backup copy of your theme on your computer just in case.
    2010-06-12 12:44 AM
    This is an option in Winterboard now and it is said that this is exactly what it does. Keep in mind though that if you do this with a theme that you will no longer be able to view the pngs normally via ssh without reconverting them. Keep a backup copy of your theme on your computer just in case.
    I kno theres option for the theme.. im talking bout the system pngs... all of the png the stock everything excluding winterboard stuff.. will it be more smoother and faster? im thinking to reduce the size of pngs of every png inside my iphone..
    2010-06-12 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD