So I installed blackra1n unlock about a month ago for a trip. My normal carrier is Rogers (in Canada) and the current firmware is 3.1.2 3G. The phone was also jailbroken by blackrain ago a few months ago but I did not install the Blacksnow unlock up until a month ago.

At first I inserted a SIM with a carrier in China but it did not work and after a while I remember to reset the phone and now the unlock works perfectly. However, going into my SMS app, I noticed that all my texts don't show my contact names anymore. It shows their numbers instead. Only a few show their names but majority show numbers. I'm afraid this was caused by the blacksnow I downloaded off cydia, but canít be certain. Iíve Googled around but people with the same problem have it in the earlier fw versions (like 1.1.1, 2.2 and such). Is there a cydia app that fixes this or do I have to uninstall blacksnow to revert these changes?

Thanks in advanced
    2010-06-11 06:28 AM
    they may return when you put your rogers sim back in. i try to back up all my contacts to the sim itself just incase
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2010-06-12 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD