Hey guys, I am changing service from T-mobile to AT&T on the 24th of june. I am going to get the iphone 4 for myself and give my wife my old 3g that is unlocked/jailbreak. I was wandering can I order a free phone for my wife and then put the sim card from the free at&t phone into my old iphone 3g and upgrade the service so it will work with my old 3g. I am not trying to get over on the data plan or anything just dont want to have to buy my wife a new iphone 3g when she can use my old one. Please help me out if you guys can.
    2010-06-12 02:22 AM
    Hey guys, I am changing service from T-mobile to AT&T on the 24th of june. I am going to get the iphone 4 for myself and give my wife my old 3g that is unlocked/jailbreak. I was wandering can I order a free phone for my wife and then put the sim card from the free at&t phone into my old iphone 3g and upgrade the service so it will work with my old 3g. I am not trying to get over on the data plan or anything just dont want to have to buy my wife a new iphone 3g when she can use my old one. Please help me out if you guys can.
    Unless you in a big city or real close you will regret it!

How come your wife does get a new Iphone 4g? Boo on you!
    2010-06-12 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD