User Tag List

Once I get me new iPhone 4 will the 3G Im currently using still work as an iPod? Ideally, I would like to be able to give it to my nephew (he's only 10) to use as an iPod touch. Is that even possible or does the whole thing shut down once I activate my iPhone 4? Thanks for any help you van give!
    2010-06-14 11:39 PM
    Take the SIM card out and try it. If it works, it should work fine as an ipod.
    2010-06-15 12:05 AM
    It will work as an ipod still without the sim card.
    2010-06-15 12:08 AM
    Once I get me new iPhone 4 will the 3G Im currently using still work as an iPod? Ideally, I would like to be able to give it to my nephew (he's only 10) to use as an iPod touch. Is that even possible or does the whole thing shut down once I activate my iPhone 4? Thanks for any help you van give!
    I'm going to do the same w /my 3GS/32..why sell or trade it in when a 32GB iPod touch costs 299$...now it will be an ipod but w/ a camera and mic and video and a back up phone...you would have to insert a sim if you ever restore to reactivate the wifi..Using an iPhone without a wireless service plan
    2010-06-15 01:44 AM

Install Android OS on it and show it off to people.
    2010-06-17 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD