Has anyone been able to pre-order their iPhone4 yet?
    I've been trying for the last 2hours or so and the either the pages won't load, the connection times out due to inactivity or an error comes up saying oops! there was a problem.
    Sad faces all around report on fail & success please.
    2010-06-15 12:06 PM
    There's now an official "we'll be back" message on the Apple store site.

Really ridiculous they weren't prepared for the traffic.
    2010-06-15 12:09 PM
    Are you having the same troubles as I?
    2010-06-15 12:13 PM
    yes. i have been having that problem for 2 hours. they probably shut it down to keep people from refreshing the site constantly
    2010-06-15 12:17 PM
    oh looks like it's back up again

Still can't pre-order the damn thing..... Always the oops error
    Last edited by scatman10; 2010-06-15 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-15 12:40 PM
    and its down again. fml. 3 hours later. no iphone 4
    2010-06-15 12:53 PM
    You gonna have it delivered or pick it up?^^
    2010-06-15 12:57 PM
    yeah i just checked the apple site again in hopes that it might be working. but now it has the yellow sticky note. hard to believe they were not ready for the traffic.

cingulars site is doing just fine.
    2010-06-15 12:58 PM
    well i already reserved one just in case, but im gonna keep trying to order it. theres only one apple store within like 200 miles of me and its in nashville tn (it'll be slammed) and i am leaving for 2 weeks the 25th
    2010-06-15 12:59 PM
    Yeah the AT&T site might be doin just fine but I can't even see the iPhone4 under the pre order once in my acct. only 3g & 3gs

Has apple ever thought that that huge *** server farm might be good for pre-order and release days?
    Just a thought lol
    2010-06-15 01:00 PM
    yeah i just checked the apple site again in hopes that it might be working. but now it has the yellow sticky note. hard to believe they were not ready for the traffic.

cingulars site is doing just fine.
    agreed. its like they're saying go F yourself. they knew EXACTLY what to expect regardless of what time they opened the preodering. google iphone 4 preorder and watch the live twitter feed. i wouldnt be surprised if there was 20,000 people all trying to access that site at the same time with one getting through every couple minutes. ill bet they're either gonna mess with the code to prevent it from saying session T/O and OOPS, and either make it more efficient OR close it down for a few hours so people will stop refreshing it like us :-) i got all day apple ;-)

Yeah the AT&T site might be doin just fine but I can't even see the iPhone4 under the pre order once in my acct. only 3g & 3gs

Has apple ever thought that that huge *** server farm might be good for pre-order and release days?
    Just a thought lol
    agreed again, couldnt they just port their site over and be like hey, we'll give you 50,000 to borrow those for 48 hours. they're losing so many sales right now... well not losing but postponing. jerks.
    Last edited by s4boost; 2010-06-15 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-15 01:04 PM

Just a thought lol
    thats weird you cant find the iphone 4 on their site. i went in from two different computers and found it just fine.
    2010-06-15 01:04 PM
    If you are just looking to pick up @ the apple store I just found a back door lol. But if you wanna have it delivered then its sigh... Just like me...
    2010-06-15 01:05 PM

Just a thought lol
    If you have a Premier/Business/Employee Discount program, there's an error: I guess they haven't made the phone available on that portal yet.
    2010-06-15 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD