User Tag List

Hello I'm not sure if this is posted in the right forum. Like a idiot I updated from 3.1.3 to 4.0. I can't downgrade back to 3.1.3 I have had help in other post's on downgrading but I am not having luck.

My question is under setting, network there is a set up internet tethering. The main reason I have my phone jailbroke is for mywi. Has anybody tethered this way and is it any good? I am thinking about using it this way until I can get 4.0 jailbroke.

Thanks Mike
    2010-06-27 05:27 AM
    I haven't used it this way, but I know that it will only be through Bluetooth/USB (unlike mywi, which also broadcasts wifi). Also, you have to pay an extra $20 (I think)/month JUST for the privilege of tethering. If you were a previous AT&T customer who had an unlimited data plan "grandfathered" into the new contract, I'm pretty sure you can only tether if you agree to the new 2GB data cap.
    2010-06-27 05:40 PM
    It is very good.but some times getting it to start you of to use the fix button
    2010-06-27 05:46 PM
    Yeah I am grandfathered in on the unlimited data plan. There's no way I would do anything that would make me go to the 2GB data plan. That is useless lol.
    2010-06-27 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD