Ok, So i know that you can jailbreak iphone 4 so you can use alot of app's through cydia etc. But i would like to know is that theres a way to unlock the phone right? I would like to use Vodafone IN. The reason i am asking right now is because i am getting my iPhone from Boston, My dad somehow got his hands on 1 piece for me and i know it may be early to unlock it ATM. But in the future there will be a way to unlock right??

When i had my iPhone 1G, (First iphone that came out) there was a unlock but i doubt it would work on this one...

Thank You...
    AT&T iPhone 4 Officially Unlocked

*Color: Black
    *Capacity: 32GB
    *Software Version: 5.0.1
    *Jailbroken -------------------------- ./
    *Bootloader: 1.59.00
    *Unlocked --------------------------- ./
    **Press Tha "Thanks" Button if I've Helped You!**
    2010-06-27 03:15 PM
    iPhone 4 cannot be jailbroken or unlocked yet. We're all waiting on that day to come. They found an exploit but it's not ready yet to be jailbroken.
    2010-06-27 03:17 PM
    But what i want to ask is that in the future it will be able to get unlocked & jailbroken right? So its safe for me at the moment to buy a locked iphone without tension?

2010-06-27 03:25 PM
    As far as jailbreaking goes yes, we should have a jb within the next week or 2. Unlocking may take longer because of the new bootrom. So I would say yes it's ok, but how long for the unlock is questionable. It may take a month or so.
    2010-06-27 03:34 PM
    ok, thats fine. thank you very much for helpin me.I am grateful for your help...

2010-06-27 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD