Hello,

A bit of background. iPhone 2G with OS3.1.3. I wanted to find a shortcut to turn VPN on/off without jumping through hoops. I have Cydia installed so activated SB Settings and then installed SBSettings VPN Toggle.

It took a while to get the SBSettings to work, for some reason I had to install the older BossPrefs as well. Anyway, it all came good.

So I swiped the SBSettings and had a play. I clicked the Respring button wondering what it would do. Now this is a bit of a rant. I've had my app icons displayed on four pages organised just where I know them. Frequent ones on page 1, games on page 2, less used apps on page 3, Stocks, Cydia, etc on page 4, etc. Now I exit SBS and all my buttons have been reset in some random order. Noooooo.

So, I connect to the pc and iTunes, reorder my apps on iTiunes over the four pages something like I had them before and apply changes... dada .. it only goes and syncs the new SBS settings back on to iTunes again.

Rant over. Frustrated. Why would anyone want to randomly sort their apps layout?!

So, is there a way to reorder icons easily on the phone without doing them one by one when they are in the all wobbly mode?

Or do I need to uninstall the SBS plugin? If so, is there another way to have the VPN toggle on my home screen?

Thanks!
    Andy
    2010-06-30 08:34 PM
    search "springback" in cydia
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-06-30 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD