Anyone know how where to go, using ifunbox, to find the mp3/music files I have stored on the itouch and iphone?

Id like to know how and where to find them so if I ever update and rejailbreak, I can easily SHSH, copy the mp3 files, paste them on my desktop and put them back after rejailbreaking.
    2010-07-03 08:01 AM
    Think you mean SSH.

(Sorry for the correction)
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-07-03 08:16 AM
    ya. opps my bad. Anyone know how to do this?
    From experience, its real pain getting my music back after restoring cause I dont know which exact songs I had. I know I can always write each individual song down but that will take alot of time.
    2010-07-03 08:18 AM
    Can't you just make a playlist in itunes of your favorites and then if you ever have to restore then you can sync that playlist.

Or create one now and then it will be all your songs currently on there. Such as in iPod app go to playlists. Then create new. Then after naming it go to it and select add all. Then sync with itunes so it has the new playlist in itunes.

This way every song you have on now will be in that playlist and if you need to restore or something then sync that playlist to add all those songs and only those songs.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-03 at 08:45 AM.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-07-03 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD