View Poll Results: Which kind of network would you prefer?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speedy network

1 100.00%
  • More coverage network

0 0%
    I will thank pretty much everyone who posts here xD Simple question, I moved to spain (I'm going to live in the malaga area) and I was wondering if i was offered one carrier that had high speeds but lower coverage, and another carrier with lower speeds but much broader coverage, which one should I go for?

Also, if any spanish people here would like to give me a recommendation of which carrier, I'd appreciate it xD.
    2010-07-06 09:59 PM
    if they are faster it usually means they cover a wider area too.. like 3 in uk cover most areas and are quite fast where vodafone misses a few areas and havent got as fast a connection .
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-07-06 10:07 PM
    if they are faster it usually means they cover a wider area too.. like 3 in uk cover most areas and are quite fast where vodafone misses a few areas and havent got as fast a connection .
    Verizon has a larger 3g coverage in the states, but their speeds aren't as fast as AT&T (and they're like 3x larger coverage), AT&T has like 1.5x faster. You never know what comes out of it, and I will do a lot of research before i choose my carrier. I just want to know what I should go for, speed or reliability/coverage
    Last edited by Ray661; 2010-07-06 at 10:25 PM.
    2010-07-06 10:23 PM
    If u travel around so much better choose wider coverage otherwise fastest one.
    2010-07-07 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD