Hi every one i really like iphone much .but these days of at&t reducing rate plan , reducing upload speed and having problem with antena issue with apple, i really wana try android with verizon wt u guys suggesting?
    2010-07-07 01:47 AM
    Well you are on a forum of over 660,000 users and about 99% are iPhone users....
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-07-07 02:34 AM
    I know i really love this iphone community ,i just want ur openion !
    2010-07-07 02:56 AM
    Try it but you will be back they all do.
    2010-07-07 02:58 AM
    android users that have never had an iphone love the android

iPhone users that have gone to android, always come back...

I tried to make the jump to the nexus one, and it sucked
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2010-07-07 05:35 AM
    I use an HTC Incredible for work................the iphone is a by far way better device.

My work phone is paid for by my company, I could get rid of my iphone 4 on ATT and have a free cellphone, but I wont.

Now...if the rumors of Verizon getting the iphone ever come true....good bye ATT.
    2010-07-07 05:39 AM
    android users that have never had an iphone love the android

iPhone users that have gone to android, always come back...

I tried to make the jump to the nexus one, and it sucked
    i whole heartly agree with that comment...i'm on tmobile and i have a 3g, back in the fall i renewed my contract and bought a mytouch...used it for a week or so and went back to my 3g...had i never used an iphone before, i would have absolutely loved android esp since i could actually use tmobile 3g....even though in alot of ways the android os is somewhat more customizable in a sense, i couldn't live without the iphone os that i got so acustom to...
    2010-07-08 05:39 PM
    Hi every one i really like iphone much .but these days of at&t reducing rate plan , reducing upload speed and having problem with antena issue with apple, i really wana try android with verizon wt u guys suggesting?

Hey..if its your iPhone 4...sell it to me... I`ll pay you $450...
    2010-07-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD