User Tag List

I am the proud owner of a 32 gig iPhone 3GS New bootrom.. which has been previously jailbroken, but now I'm at the emergency call screen that asks me to activate. I have tried putting numerous at&t sim cards in it, and it doesn't activate. So if any of you know of a new software that could hacktivate and jailbreak, so I can use my iPaperweight again soon that would be amazing! Thanks.
    2010-07-08 09:54 PM
    I am the proud owner of a 32 gig iPhone 3GS New bootrom.. which has been previously jailbroken, but now I'm at the emergency call screen that asks me to activate. I have tried putting numerous at&t sim cards in it, and it doesn't activate. So if any of you know of a new software that could hacktivate and jailbreak, so I can use my iPaperweight again soon that would be amazing! Thanks.
    A little more info might help, as in what jailbreak and what happen to cause the emergency call thingy!
    2010-07-08 11:19 PM
    I used spirit, and my friend accidentally installed blackra1n and it caused it to crash. So I had to restore, and it requires activation now.
    2010-07-09 04:59 AM
    I used spirit, and my friend accidentally installed blackra1n and it caused it to crash. So I had to restore, and it requires activation now.
    So you restored to straight up Itunes Resore IOS4?

If yes you will have to install AT&T sim with contract to get it to activate!

If that is what you have done you will probality have to restore again and leave AT&T sim in untill it finishs setting up phone and activates through Itunes!

If you did a shift restore then you need to have you shsh's saved on Cydia but will still have to wait for Itunes to activate!

More info = more help
    2010-07-09 03:48 PM
    Well, this was a long time ago this happened. Probably like 2 months ago. I restored to 3.1.3.. and for some reason it won't accept active at&t sims. I have no clue why.
    2010-07-09 10:25 PM
    Well, this was a long time ago this happened. Probably like 2 months ago. I restored to 3.1.3.. and for some reason it won't accept active at&t sims. I have no clue why.
    Did you set it up as new phone if not that is what I would do next!
    2010-07-10 01:08 AM
    What do you mean new phone?
    2010-07-10 02:07 AM
    all data will be deleted from your phone.
    2010-07-10 05:51 AM
    I'm still lost.. what will that do?
    2010-07-10 07:33 AM
    I'm still lost.. what will that do?
    as i said in my previous post, all your data will be deleted from your phone, as if you just bought it., you will lose all contacts,videos,music,etc...
    Last edited by techboywii; 2010-07-10 at 08:24 PM.
    2010-07-10 08:20 PM
    He means restore the phone in iTunes, and then after the restore when it asks you to load from a backup, tell it to setup as a new phone.
    No signature spam
    2010-07-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD