User Tag List

Quick breakdown of my phone.. 3G/16gb/running on 3.1.3./T-Mobile with a firmware of 04.26.07 because I hate the new broadband updates...I am well aware of the new 4.0 updates for the I-phones but being in my situation and past experiences, I am waiting for a confirmed jailbreak/unlock to be released before I update.

Not too long ago, about a week ago, I had all my jailbroken apps (*********) working just fine but for the past couple of days, things were getting really sketch.. Couple of my apps (jailbroken apps from **********) wery en't quite functioning properly so I tried re-installing them through **********. Some of the apps began to not even show up even after installing and downloading them properly. Then I tried doing it the long way by installing to my iphone through itunes from ********* but same results.

I tried restarting my phone numerous times as well as reinstall ********** but as 12:41AM Tuesday PST, nothing yet. Anyone had this problem before?? Some help would be gladly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-20 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Edit
    2010-07-20 08:41 AM
    Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed. You will not get any help from here.

PS: paying for the apps helps them work correctly.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-07-20 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD