i update to a software 4.0, i though was going to fix my phones problems, and it did, now though i can connect to internet over 3g, can look at my voicemail or send pic messages. I fixed me internet problems, but then i had the problem still with voicemail and mms. so i did the phone restore as a new iphone to fix the problem as thats what i found on the internet. it didnt work at all. i called apple to see if they can do anything about it and said that it was my fault and that i did something that made the hardware not work right with the software. That doesnt even sound right so i called them back and tried to get them to replace my phone because the ringer/silent button is also broken on my phone too. they told me they couldnt replace it because they said i used the button too much. i really cant stand this company anymore but i love my phone too much, i really want to know if there is anyway to fix my problems with voicemail and mms
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-07-22 at 11:23 PM. Reason: potty mouth
    2010-07-22 11:17 PM
    Take your phone to the apple store and swap it out if it's still under warrenty
    2010-07-22 11:21 PM
    Take your phone to the apple store and swap it out if it's still under warrenty
    there is no apple store around here, its bull i have had this phone for like 2 months and that switch is already broken
    2010-07-22 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD